Pittsburgh Bone, Joint & Spine, Inc.
Expert specialty orthopedic care. . . . close to home.
Pittsburgh Bone, Joint & Spine has served Pittsburgh’s South Hills and Monongahela Valley areas for more than 30 years. We are happy to be affiliated with the Allegheny Health Network.
Whether you have suffered a recent injury or struggle with chronic joint pain, you can trust our providers to restore function so you can resume the activities you enjoy.
We are known for excellence in treating a wide range of orthopedic conditions from neck to toes. Our goal is to offer a caring and conservative approach to your treatment, only recommending surgery when all other options have failed.
When surgical care is needed, we are committed to providing state-of-the art, individualized care with special attention to safety and quality. Our surgeons are proficient in the latest techniques and minimally invasive approaches, as well as tried and true procedures including:
- Spinal surgeries such as laminectomies, fusions and kyphoplasty (to treat spine fractures);
- Total knee and hip replacements and revisions, including computer navigation, minimally invasive and anterior approaches and the MAKO Robotic-Arm Assisted Surgery;
- Sports medicine procedures including arthroscopic surgery for meniscus injuries, rotator cuff repairs and ACL reconstruction;
- Carpal tunnel, tarsal tunnel and trigger finger repairs;
- Fracture care for children and adults;
- Same-day appointments through Allegheny Health Network’s 412-DOCTORS program.